The protection of your privacy when visiting our website (www.porsche-airservice.at) is of the utmost importance to us. Therefore we are pleased to inform you about how personal data is processed. Porsche Air Service GmbH is responsible for data privacy on this website. Porsche Air Service GmbH adheres strictly to the applicable data protection regulations when using and processing personal data. Porsche Air Service GmbH reserves the right to use personal and anonymous data to the extent permitted by law, subject to the rights of the persons affected as described below.
This privacy statement is valid only for www.porsche-airservice.at and the associated subpages, not for websites that are managed and operated by third parties. Please refer to the privacy statements of websites that are managed and operated by third parties, as these websites are beyond our control and Porsche Air Service GmbH is not responsible for their content and data protection measures.
1. Data privacy
Porsche Air Service GmbH has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your data against loss, manipulation or unauthorised access. The measures taken are subject to regular review and are constantly adapted to stay technologically up-to-date.
2. Collection and processing of personal data
2.1 Data provided by you
Your personal data will only be processed by us in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations. When you correspond with us or fill in a form on our website, you acknowledge that the data you provided in the form will be processed for the purposes described below (see point 4).
2.2 Data collected by us
When you visit our website no personal data collected via Cookies will be captured automatically.
Porsche Air Service GmbH does not carry out all processing of personal data itself, but has the support of professional partners, namely Webmeisterei GmbH of 6850 Dornbirn, Austria, which works on behalf of Porsche Air Service GmbH.
This partner has been carefully selected and takes appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your data is processed in accordance with data protection laws and that your rights are protected. Partners are not permitted to use the personal data provided for their own or advertising purposes or to provide them to third parties.
In addition, Porsche Air Service GmbH does not provide any information to third parties such as mailing list providers and direct mail companies.
4. Processing of data which does not require express consent
- When submitting the contact form, your personal data entered in the contact fields (name, company, subject, departure, arrival, date, telephone number) will be processed.
- Purpose: to reply to your request.
- Justification: legitimate interest, pre-contractual fulfilment.
- Storage period: your data will be stored until the conclusion of the contract but for a maximum of 24 months.
- Plone intranet: storage of required personal data and operational logs. With ORO.GEN.140 ((EU) No 965/2012) for determining compliance, access is granted to the competent authority and authorised persons.
- Purpose: to ensure the safety of flight operations and qualification of employees.
- Justification: legitimate interest, legal obligation ((EU) No 965/2012 – “ORO.GEN.220 “record-keeping”).
- Storage period: the statutory storage period according to the Operations Manual Part A (OM-A 126.96.36.199) of Porsche Air Service GmbH applies. However, when a crew member leaves the company their information will be stored for a maximum of 5 years.
5. Rights of the data subject
You have the legal right to information as well as rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, a right to object to the processing as well as, as provided by law, a right to data portability. Porsche Air Service GmbH will also notify you immediately in the event of a breach of personal data protection as long as the violations are likely to result in a high level of risk to your rights and freedoms. A right of appeal to the Austrian Data Protection Authority exists.
These rights can also be claimed directly to Porsche Air Service GmbH by contacting the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Contact information
Porsche Air Service GmbH
Louise-Piëch-Strasse 2, 5020 Salzburg